Height Stick Adapter
Why pay $150.00 or more, lug around another pole, and then have to worry where to store it?
- Example: Your tape shows the load height at 13 1/2′.
- Add at least 6″ for clearance.
- Measure the bottom of your pole mount from grade, Example (18″)
- Subtract 18″ from the 13 1/2′ to obtain final pole height in the mount
- Lower pole, remove Height Stick Adapter and set the high pole at 12′
Our new height stick adapter fits most high poles, uses a standard tape measure and is fast and accurate. For only $59.00 you can get the correct height every time, and it you can put inside your car or truck.
Fits atop your high pole
48″ flip over arm
Fits inside tool box or trunk
No need to buy an additional pole