Wind Tracker™ and 15′ Windsock Pole
- Ideal for surface mounting, structures, roof tops, platforms, and vehicles
- Exceeds OSHA standards
- Telescoping fiberglass Wonder Pole®
- Retracts to 59″ and extends up to 15′
- No tools are required, ships assembled
- Super strong, and safe
- Adjustable, non-conductive, no metal parts to rust or chip
- Requires no maintenance schedule.
- Light weight at 5 lbs 8 oz.
- In stock, and ships UPS
- Made in the USA!
DV800 Directional Vane Included!
- Detects wind below 1 mile per hour, wind shears, and wind direction.
- Both the Wind Tracker windsock and 15′ telescoping pole ship assembled, and no tools are required.
- This Wonder Pole® is guaranteed for 3 years commercial use, all products are made in the USA!
- Field tested, used at the Olympic Trials, and documented in a National Geographic Documentary
The windsock and telescoping 15′ fiberglass pole can be used as a surfaced mounted set, on buildings, docks, platforms, vehicles, and other structures. Extremely strong, and versatile. This windsock set is made to last for years with only replacement windsocks as needed.
The telescoping fiberglass Wonder Pole® retracts to 59″ making serviceable without the use of a ladder or time consuming equipment. It can be raised instantly to a wide range of heights up to 15′. Our poles are FR rated self extinguishing. The Wonder Pole® is designed for harsh weather conditions in all 50 states. The complete unit is approximately 6 pounds making this the most user friendly windsock pole in the industry.
Every set comes with a 8 x 11″ wall chart showing wind speeds, and 4 pocket wind cards.
The Base section is 1.50″ OD and the top section is .75″ OD.